Zurich Instruments offers a powerful toolset for all types of impedance measurement. All instruments are equipped with the control software LabOne®, and additional options can be added to fulfill the requirements of the most demanding applications.
- 1 mHz to 5 MHz, 1 mΩ to 1 TΩ
- Fast and accurate measurements
- Ideal fit for DLTS, MEMS and ESR & ESL applications
The MFIA is a digital impedance analyzer and precision LCR meter that operates in the frequency range from 1 mHz to 500 kHz or to 5 MHz. It has a basic accuracy of 0.05% and covers the measurement range from 1 mΩ to 1 TΩ. The MFIA comes with the LabOne user interface, which includes both time- and frequency-domain tools for impedance data acquisition.
- Electrical engineering: sensors, supercapacitors, semiconductor characterization, DLTS, low ESR/ESL, ultra-high resistors, high-Q dielectrics
- Materials research: dielectrics, piezoelectrics, ceramics and composites, solar materials, geomaterials, thin films, nanostructure characterization
- Bioimpedance: tissue impedance analysis, cell growth, food research, microfluidics, wearable sensors
on 11.01.2017 by Mehdi Alem
on 30.01.2017 by Tim Ashworth
on 09.02.2017 by Mehdi Alem
on 29.05.2017 by Tim Ashworth
on 22.08.2018 by Tim Ashworth
on 19.08.2018 by Tim Ashworth
on 06.01.2020 by Meng Li